Billing & Webdock Pricing
Webdock operates with a fairly unique pricing and billing structure.
- All Profiles have a fixed price
- If you delete a server, we will only charge you up untill - and including - the day you deleted the server. Any payment already made in advance will be refunded automatically.
- There are no charges for bandwidth overage. We will permanently restrict the connection speed if more than the stated limit of outgoing traffic is used. Incoming traffic traffic does not count towards this limit. You can also choose to pay €2.50 pr. additional TB and keep your connection at full speed.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
We make the first 1-month charge for your server the morning after you created it. We then charge every subsequent 1st of the month. You receive an invoice for all billable services in your account, by mail, and your credit card is charged the same day.
- If the credit card charge fails, we will notify you and retry automatically up to 6 times over the course of 6 days.
- If you do not provide a valid credit card, your server(s) will be stopped and you will be unable to restart them nor provision new ones.
- Once you update your credit card information your account will immediately be reactivated.
- If you do not update your credit card information, we will issue a final warning 1 week after our last payment retry and if you do not react, your servers will be deleted and your account will be suspended.
If you have any problems regarding billing, please be in touch
If my Webdock server is powered off, do I still get billed?
Yes. We maintain your data and backups, and reserve your IPv4 address and ability to use resources such as RAM etc. even when your server is powered off - therefore you are still billed for the server. If you want to avoid paying for the server, you can suspend it (thereby freeing up your IP address and other resources) or delete it.
As a business you can get free development servers
As a business or agency you might need a pool of servers purely for short-term development purposes. Webdock offers free servers for eligble businesses. Be in touch with Webdock support for more information.